|Samples and primers can be submitted in 1.5 ml tubes, strip tubes or 96 well PCR plates.
As for the DNA samples in water or TE, bacterial cells in agar-stab, or agar plate culture, temperature control is not necessary. Samples are stable for a few days at room temperature.
Sample for individual tube
| - General glycerol
stock/ Agar-stab/Agar-plate culture at room temperature.
- 1.5mL Microcentrifuge Tube is recommended in solution (Nuclease-free TE or distilled water) at room temperature.
- Free re-sequencing is included
96 Well Plate :
| - 8 strip cap is recommended in solution (Nuclease-free TE or distilled water) at room temperature.
- Re-sequencing is additionally charged.
*-U-bottom and Flat-bottom plate are not accepted.
** In case of Multi primers for one plate **
Only two custom primers (or two universal primers) in tubes could be acceptable
for applying this Plate sequencing.
- For three or more primers, another paired primer plate with your sample….reactions.
- The well to well variation of the concentration of your samples is very important to get
better results, please keep it as constant as possible.
- Please prepare samples to avoid
any well-to-well concentration
difference or size difference for
|c) Primer :
|- Primer : 2-5 pmol/ul(uM) in 20µl based on
- Primer Tm is suitable for service : 55°C ~ 60°C
- Commonly used Universal primers are available for free of charge
(ex. M13F, T7, T3)
- Design and synthesize primers if you request. (US $0.35/base)
|d) To apply Plate sequencing :
- 1 primer/1plate service :
- Multi primers/ 1plate service :
two custom primers (or two universal primers) in tubes could be acceptable
for applying this Plate
Note : For three or more primers, another paired primer plate with your sample
plate should be provided. If not, your order will be regarded as Normal sequencing reactions.
of 96 Well Plates
|- Strip caps are recommended to seal 96-well
- Carefully seal the 96 well plates with strip caps (8-strips or 12-strips) or
(relatively thick and malleable).
- Aluminum sealing or polyester films are not recommended.
Place samples into strip-capped well plate as shown below.
To avoid potential damage, please use out-skirted well plate.
Seal tightly to avoid sample evaporation
or contamination during transit.
Unsatisfactory results due to improper sample
preparation or shipping by customer will
be charged for re-sequencing.